Mindfulness is a key element to living a healthy fulfilling life as one learns to live in the now or the present, as this is the only moment we have in such a frantic world.
It is mental training which can be done any time, any place whether you are sitting on a bus or walking to work and can be as long or as short as you like. It is not complicated and can help you to see the world with greater clarity, enabling you to realise your deepest values.
It can exert great positive influence over one’s health and well-being and people who integrate a mindfulness based way of being have found many of the following benefits:
- Anxiety, depression and irritability decrease
- Memory improves, reaction time increases along with mental and physical stamina
- Better, more fulfilling relationships are enjoyed
- Reduces the key indicators of chronic stress, including hypertension
- Reduces the impact of serious conditions, such as chronic pain and cancer, and can help to relieve drug and alcohol dependence
- Stop the cycle of ‘inner critic’ recrimination and self-judgement – emotional quick sand of memory, self-attacking thoughts
I work closely with you, or a group of people, to establish a mindful way of thinking and being which can be incorporated into your everyday life to enhance your well-being.
For a free 10 minute consultation call Caroline on 07762101657